The Crafts Study Centre is open Tuesday to Friday 10am to 5pm and on Saturday 10am to 4pm.
Crafts Study Centre
University for the Creative Arts
Falkner Road, Farnham, Surrey GU9 7DS
T +44 (0)1252 891450
How to find us also see map below
By rail London Waterloo to Farnham (via Woking). 15-minute level walk from station.
By bus Stagecoach Bus no. 64 between Guildford and Winchester stops in Farnham Town Centre (The Borough). From The Borough, go west, turn right into The Hart.
By road Drop-off and street parking in front of the Centre; pay & display car parks.
Make the most of your visit
- The University also has free exhibitions in their James Hockey & Foyer Galleries and a Sculpture Garden suitable for picnics.
- Group visits/tours are available by appointment for up to 40 people. Research group visits are limited to ten people. To book a group visit ring 01252 891452.
- There are cafés and restaurants in the Lion & Lamb courtyard and High Street nearby.
- The Centre is accessible to wheelchair users.
- An induction loop is available at reception. Electronic note-taking or signing can be provided for gallery talks (booking required).